This weekend I watched many movies in French and it was very interesting how different it was although it was the same movie. I watched Harry Potter the 1ST and 2nd and Arthur. I also watched some cartoons in French and it is getting much easier to understand. I also watched the soccer cup with my family for the French game and the USA game. I had my first crepe and it was very good! I had 3. One with nutella, one with honey, and one with rasberry jelly. My family taught me that there are different types of crepes, some that you eat with sugary food and some that you eat with saty food. I also went to a pool building. It was very cool! there was many different jaccuzis and saunas and there and was a pool that had music playing under the water. Also they served the best tea there! I had many cups of tea. This weekend was very good!
Maria
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment